Tuesday 29 July 2014

Singing in the Afternoon!




Violet remembered a song that is one of Gael's favourite and they tapped their shoulders singing "Fingers on my shoulders...  cos they feel like boulders!"  They laughed and carried on.

"Fingers on my ears, on my ears..."

And "Fingers  on my belly, on my belly..."  Violet enjoyed singing the  punch line of the song, "Feels like JELLY!" 

We loved hearing the  song  but especially seeing the  pleasure and delight Violet was having with Gael drawing on past shared  expereinces!  

And again to add to the  singing expereince  we could hear another unfamiliar song sung by Jessica who was lying on the bottom of the slide 
"I  see a snake and a snake sees me!"  x3  "Cos I am so smart!"

We  sand again at the end of the day and  Jessica told us that we forgot to say "Toru wha!" before beginning to sing it.


No comments:

Post a Comment